SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: La-La Land
We interview film music writer Daniel Schweiger, as well as: download a sample from the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo score, check out the new releases from La-la Land, Grammy noms are out, Zimmer talks DKR score, and our guest interviews Howard Shore.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- La-la Land new releases.
- Download a six-track sampler from Reznor and Ross’ score to The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
- Jonny Greenwood will score The Master for Paul WS Andersen.
- David Arnold will be music director for the London Olympics closing ceremonies.
- A.R. Rahman open(ed) music school.
- Film music Grammy nominations have been announced.
- Interview with young composer Lukas Vidal.
- Hans Zimmer talks about crowd-sourcing chant in DKR.
- Daniel Schweiger talks to Howard Shore.