SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: leonard liebowitz
Topics include the DSO’s latest musician loss, how not to use social media, the YouTube symphony, copyrighting pi, and more.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
This week’s panel:
This week’s topics include:
- The Detroit Symphony Orchestra loses it’s principal flutist to another orchestra.
- Leonard Liebowitz, attorney for the DSO musicians, is in a bit of a sticky wicket.
- omg! could somebody plz teach the dso how to use social media like grown-ups? dont make me lol.
- Speaking of social media, Michael Tilson Thomas conducted the YouTube Symphony Orchestra at the Sydney Opera House.
- The St. Paul Chamber Orchestra is calling out NEA Chair Rocco Landesman and disproving his “supply and demand” argument.
- There’s a bit of a copyright fracas over musical expressions of pi (yes, that π).