SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: live electronics
In this episode, Ben and Nate talk with Michael Pounds about sensors, live versus fixed media pieces, and electroacoustic “fussiness.” Plus, news and updates, and Nate explains proximity sensors.
- In this episode, Ben and Nate talk with Michael Pounds (here are his soundcloud and vimeo accounts) about sensors, live versus fixed media pieces, and electroacoustic “fussiness.”
- Reason 10 has been announced!
- The latest Dorico update brings a graphical chord editor along other nice features.
- Try VCVRack, a free and opensource rack emulator based on Mutable Instruments modules.
- And Apple’s latest version of Mac OS, High Sierra is out (upgrade with caution).
- For the 2MC, Nate explains proximity sensors.