SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Lukas Kendall
In this episode we look at interviews with Cliff Martinez and Alan Silvestri, AR Rahman receives an award, Clint Eastwood scores, and we interview Lukas Kendall, creator, publisher, and editor of Film Score Monthly.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- There is a variety article about Spielberg/Williams.
- Here is an Interview with Alan Silvestri about his Avengers score.
- A.R. Rahman is awarded with a lifetime achievement award.
- An interview with Cliff Martinez regarding his successful score to Drive.
- An article describing Clint Eastwood as his own film composer.