SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Madam Butterfly
This week on SoundNotion the Greenwood/Penderecki duo drop some new sounds, Alex Ross gets his own festival, the panels parses some Smooke Schtick, Opera Carolina is giving it away for free and Kyle Gann considers “quasi-objectivity” in music.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- FoTS Alex Ross gets a festival inspired by his book The Rest Is Noise.
- Jonny Greenwood and Krzysztof Penderecki collaborate on a new album! Wonder who will play guitar?
- FoTS David Smooke wants to know about Schtick vs Style.
- Opera Carolina wants your children to become addicted! “The first time’s free.”
- Kyle Gann says that composers must exercise their “Quasi-Objectivity.”
- And we listen to some yMusic. Why Music? NO, yMusic.