SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Michael Ahn Paarlberg
This week the panel is joined by #FoTS Ty Forquer. We discuss the Grammys (GO YORK BOWEN!), Oliveros’ Cage Award, the classical cred of Radiohead vs Reich, the salvation of classical music (ASIANS!) and Sam gets buyers remorse over Glass Symphony No. 9.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- The Grammys are next week. GO YORK BOWEN!
- Pauline Oliveros gets a little Cagey (and rolls 50 large).
- Which came first – the Reich or the Radiohead? The panel proofreads The Telegraph.
- Can Asians save classical music?
- #FoTS Rob Deemer wants to let the inmates run the asylum.
- And some of the panel finds the Glass Symphony No. 9 to be only about 250% too long. Happy 75th maestro.