SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: New Music Chicago
Chris Richardson joins us to discuss the future of eighth blackbird and New Music Chicago, the intrigue of Google Music, “great men” of the arts, Michael Kaiser’s latest head-scratcher, David Lang on YouTube, and the vital importance of a cheap pint.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- David MacDonald
- Nate Bliton
- Sam Merciers
- Patrick Gullo
- Chris Richardson (Managing Director: eighth blackbird; President: New Music Chicago)
- Managing Director of eighth blackbird and president of New Music Chicago, Chris Richardson joins the panel this week.
- Amid whispers of a lost Sibelius symphony found, Frank J. Oteri warns us against the “great men” approach to valuing art.
- David Lang wants you to play his music at le Poisson Rouge!
- Come on, Michael Kaiser! REALLY? Sheesh!
- The Google Music Store is open for business?