SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: New World Records
Rob Deemer joins the panel to discuss amateurism, the SONiC Festival, the release of a catalogue of forgotten recordings, music and technology, and the most relaxing tune ever. (Try not to fall asleep.)
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Rob Deemer sheds more light on his views on amateurism in composition.
- Sequenza21 has a concert you should attend. (Why don’t we have one of those?)
- Is this the most relaxing tune ever?
- Patrick gives us the scoop on the SONiC Festival and provides us with a demo of the Thicket app.
- New World Records has completed a digitization of the Composers Recordings, Inc. catalogue. It took a while, but it’s finally here!
- Is music a technology? A philosophical discussion ensues…like usual.