SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Omni Publishing
In this episode we look at news involving Patrick Doyle, Hans Zimmer, and Thomas Newman, an interview with Elfman, a video about movie trailer music, Giacchino’s new Star Trek music, new CDs, and the complete printed score to Edward Scissorhands.
- Thomas Newman to score Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur
- Patrick Doyle releases album “Impressions of America”
- Hans Zimmer honored at Idyllwilde Arts Gala on April 14th.
- Den of Geek interview with Elfman RE:Oz
- Watch Yoav Goren explain ‘How Movie Trailers Get Scored’
- Michael Giacchino gives heads up of new Star Trek score
- Hans Zimmer talks Man of Steel.
- What We’ve Been Listening To: Oz the Great and Powerful, Homeland, Total Recall
- New CDs: Grand Canyon, The Wild Bunch, The Challenge, The Salamander, The Carpetbaggers; Buy at www.screenarchives.com
- Edward Scissorhands Score by OMNI Publishing