SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: PonoPlayer
Composer Andrew Cole stops by to talk about Frozen Atmospheres, Fulbrights, recording, and hobbits… Ben and Nate go nuts for Imogen Heap’s new glove. And Ben explains that sample rate thing that ProTools is always asking you to specify.
- Chet Udell’s eMersion Kickstarter is still going strong – 26 days to go and about half way there.
- Here are some highlights from Musikmesse 2014:
- Apple is dropping the 2nd generation iPad as it’s “starter” model in favor of the 4th generation Retina device. Sorry if you liked the 30-pin connector, but you can expect apps to get more resource intensive.
- Neil Young has a Kickstarter for the Pono Player, a high-def, audio only Toblerone shaped music player that is supposed to sound amazing in your car.
- You too can soon live out your Wizard fantasies with Imogen Heap’s amazing music gloves! (support the Kickstarter)
- Our guest Andrew Cole shares with us some of his experiences and works:
- Ben hits the post with his 2-minute explanation of audio sample rate.