SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Reynolds Hall
Composer James Holt joins the panel to discuss jerks, doppelgangers, pie charts, composer as critic, poetry as analysis, sqwonkification, Osvaldo Golijov and more.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- James Holt joins the panel to discuss the week’s news, his podcast, and sqwonkification of Action Items (performed by Sqwonk of course).
- News Flash! Rush Limbaugh is a jerk. The Philadelphia Orchestra pulls its adds from his show.
- Joshua Bell’s doppelganger burglarises his hotel room in Spain (we’re not making this up).
- FoTS Rob Deemer? Some say he’s crazy. I say he’s channeling Dr. Suess.
- Anne Midgette ponders the musician/composer as critic.
- FoTS David Smooke takes his gender inequality with a little pie.
- The absolute, final, no-need-to-discuss-this-anymore-whatsoever last word on the Osvaldo Golijov controversy. More on this next week.
- The new Smith Center for the Performing Arts in Las Vegas is big and beautiful and full of potential.