SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: San Juan Island
This week the panel is joined by composer, speaker, essayist, activist and naturalist photo-blogger Alex Shapiro from remote San Juan Island where she stays connected without getting stuck on the 405. Oh, and we fix all the technology and gender stuff.
- This week on SoundNotion the panel is joined by composer, speaker, essayist, activist and naturalist photo-blogger Alex Shapiro.
- She joins us from remote San Juan Island where she’s been staying connected without the traffic.
- She unpacks the nuances of “women” and “some women” for us as we consider Ellen McSweeney‘s survey of why more women in new music don’t “Lean In“. #FoTS Alex Gardner has some thoughts as well.
- The music world says goodbye to Bud Herseth (1921-2013).
- Special thanks to pinch panelist and #FoTS Sarah Summar.