SupportSupport us for free by using this search box the next time you buy anything from Amazon.
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Shinik Hahm
Alex Ross joins the panel to talk about his career as a music critic, the release of the paperback edition of Listen to This, copyright law, the Occupy Museum movement, and much more!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Alex Ross joins the panel to talk about his career as a music critic and the release of the paperback version of Listen to This.
- Occupy Museum provides a name for the combating of canonical arts elitism.
- Does downloading a piece of music constitute a public performance? The Supreme Court doesn’t think so. Also, copyright law is whacked (but we all knew that.)
- Apparently, the KBS Symphony Orchestra has an incompetent conductor. He’s got some serious cred, though.
- The Hilary Hahn Encore Contest is a competition we can all appreciate.