SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Song Books
This week on SoundNotion the panel discusses the bump and grind of Thomas Tallis (50 shades of cash), Glass on the street in Time Square, band camp for grown-ups and the Alarm Will Sound/social media/John Cage three headed love child.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- This week on SoundNotion we join ourselves(?) as the new music podcast featured by Rob Deemer NewMusicBox.
- Thomas Tallis gotta whole lotta love for you baby, record companies are seeing 50 shades of cash and Veltman claims the pun.
- NPR Field Recordings find Glass on the street. flash mob + world premiere = flamolpriere.
- Alarm Will Sound wraps up its crowd-sourced, interactive, theatrical, social media, Google Hangout, YouTube, Twitter, webcam Cage Song Book series tonight.
- One time, the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra had a band camp (for grown-ups).
- The centennial of Woody Guthrie’s birth. “This land was made for reasonable copyright laws.”