SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Star Trek 2
We discuss Howard Shore’s new score to Hugo, several articles featuring Michael Giacchino, and how hard it is to be nominated for an Oscar for best score. Plus Kevin and Bill talk about what they have both seen lately. Happy Birthday Randy Newman.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Howard Shore talks about “Hugo,” then talks about Hugo to Doug Adams, then Hugo’s score gets reviewed.
- Michael Giacchino gets interviewed here and here, and is announced to score Star Trek 2.
- David Arnold would like Queen to perform the new Bond theme song.
- Article about Conrad Pope’s “My Week with Marilyn score”, including a video interview.
- Is “Best Original Score” the hardest Oscar category to break into? Plus, possible award season contenders.
- Happy Birthday Randy Newman!