SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Star Trek: Nemesis
In this episode we look at a lot of news, upcoming scores that we’re looking forward to, congratulate our producer and recent guest Bear McCreary on their recent accolades, and look at new CD releases and what we’ve been listening to lately.
- Hans Zimmer, recently named Composer of the Year by Classical Brits, speaks briefly about his score to “Batman vs. Superman” – “It’s complicated”
- Allison Loring wrote an informative article regarding women orchestrators in Hollywood films.
- Bear McCreary won an Emmy! And has a blog post about his favorite quotes from Elmer Bernstein.
- Does binge watching change things for TV composers?
- Alec Baldwin speaks about why music makes the film.
- Michael Giacchino will score Brad Bird’s Tomorrowland.
- David Chen looks at to Rob Simonsen’s score to The Spectacular Now in a podcast.
- Here is an Interesting article/talk with Howard Shore.