SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: The Last Kingdom
In this episode we interview Downton Abbey composer John Lunn, talk about what we’ve been listening to lately, discuss the summer scores of Brian Tyler and Michael Giacchino, and look at headlines.
- Hans Zimmer played keyboard in a live orchestra performance of Interstellar.
- AFM sues major studios over international scores.
- Variety has an article about the Summer of Giacchino.
- Brian Tyler on Furious 7 and Avengers music.
- Score review of Age of Ultron from Examiner.
- Ratatouille in Concert at Royal Albert Hall on 10/28/15.
- Bill has been listening to Flash, Arrow (Blake Neely), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Bear McCreary), Avengers: Age of Ultron (Danny Elfman, Brian Tyler), Daredevil (John Paesano), Jupiter Ascending (M Giacchino)
- Kevin has been listening to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (McCreary), Better Call Saul (Dave Porter), Tomorrowland preview at Epcot (Giacchino)
- Interview with John Lunn.