SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: The Master
In this episode we look at a preview to Thomas Newman’s score to Skyfall, Adele’s cover song of the same, also look at some archival footage of Spielberg and Williams collaborating on E.T., and discuss what we’ve been listening to.
- The AFM sues 20th Century Fox and NBC/Universal over The Simpsons music used in the new theme park attraction.
- Hans Zimmer wrote a new theme for ABC World News Tonight.
- Randy Newman nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Christopher Young to visit Butler University for a performance of a suite from “Priest” 10/28/12.
- New Zealand singer Neil Finn to provide end credits song for the Hobbit.
- George S. Clinton named chair of Berklee film scoring department.
- This clip shows Williams working on E.T. theme on piano with Spielberg.
- Six-minute preview to the Thomas Newman score to Skyfall.
- Listen to Adele sing the new James Bond theme song.