SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: The Wolverine
In this episode we chat with Sherlock composer Michael Price, as well as look at John Williams’ and Bear McCreary’s next projects, what orchestra will be performing the future Hobbit score, and a Dr Who concert in Australia.
- Bear McCreary scores Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- New Zealand Symphony scraps tour to continue recording second Hobbit score.
- Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular returning to Austrailia in 2014.
- John Williams confirmed to score new Star Wars trilogy.
- John Williams scores the new film “The Book Thief.”
- David Chen of /Film.com compares, contrasts Williams’ Superman score to Zimmer’s Man of Steel score in podcast.
- Bill’s been listening to Pacific Rim (Ramin Jawadi) and The Wolverine (Marco Beltrami).
- Kevin’s been listening to The Wolverine (Marco Beltrami).
- We interview with Sherlock’s composer Michael Price.