SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Tulsa Symphony
We look at a few new headlines and discuss the orchestra playing live as entertainment or as a musical experience. James Newton Howard will score the new Bourne film, Nina Rota is honored, and links to new Patrick Doyle and Christopher Young interviews.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- James Newton Howard will score the new Bourne movie.
- Nina Rota is honored posthumously at Columbia University’s Italian Academy.
- The Tulsa Symphony will perform the score to Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl live.
- Dallas Symphony presents Masters of Film Music: James Newton Howard.
- Randy Newman performs sings and plays on PBS’ Austin City Limits.
- John Williams and Spielberg talk on “masterclass” this Tuesday on TCM.
- Interview with Patrick Doyle
- FMM Dan Schweiger reviews Christopher Young’s “Rum Diary” score.
- FMM Dan Schweiger interviews Conrad Pope