SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: wed
Chris Richardson joins us to discuss the future of eighth blackbird and New Music Chicago, the intrigue of Google Music, “great men” of the arts, Michael Kaiser’s latest head-scratcher, David Lang on YouTube, and the vital importance of a cheap pint.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- David MacDonald
- Nate Bliton
- Sam Merciers
- Patrick Gullo
- Chris Richardson (Managing Director: eighth blackbird; President: New Music Chicago)
- Managing Director of eighth blackbird and president of New Music Chicago, Chris Richardson joins the panel this week.
- Amid whispers of a lost Sibelius symphony found, Frank J. Oteri warns us against the “great men” approach to valuing art.
- David Lang wants you to play his music at le Poisson Rouge!
- Come on, Michael Kaiser! REALLY? Sheesh!
- The Google Music Store is open for business?