SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: What Would Beethoven Do?
Flute and percussion chamber group A/B Duo (Meerenai Shim and Chris Jones) joins us this week to plug their new EP, upcoming performances and ROCKING! Plus an inflatable concert hall, the demise of New York City Opera, and What Would Beethoven Do?
- Flute and percussion chamber group A/B Duo (Meerenai Shim and Chris Jones) joins us this week to plug their new EP, upcoming performances and ROCKING!
- Sadly, New York City Opera will like file for bankruptcy protection and miss the remainder of the season.
- In the wake of 2012 tsunami, the new Ark Nova inflatable concert hall created by renowned Japanese architect Arata Isozaki and British-Indian sculptor Anish Kapoor will tour areas ravaged by the disaster.
- What Would Beethoven Do? Perhaps structure his Kickstarter a bit more realistically, be SN wishes them the best of luck.
- #FoTS Rob Deemer has some thoughts on updates to the National Core Arts Standards. (He’s advising the team.)
- Please take a moment to nominate SoundNotion for a People’s Choice Podcast Award in the “Cultural / Arts” category. Nominations open Tuesday, October 1.